Joint Seal Training
||Date of Seminar
|Joint Seal Training
||Free – Lunch Provided
Please click here to download the Registration Form.
CONSENT, WAIVER & RELEASE FORM:
Please click here to download the Consent, Waiver & Release Form.
Please click here to download the Agenda.
Please email your Registration & Consent, Waiver & Release Forms to
email@example.com or fax to (901) 922-0125.
Through the Business Diversity Development Program (BDDP) our goal is to increase participation by disadvantaged, minority, and women-owned business enterprise firms in the purchase of goods and services for non-federally funded projects. Participants in both the DBE and the BDDP programs must be:
- A citizen or lawful permanent resident of the United States.
- A minority, a woman or; disadvantaged individual.
- Represent themselves to be members of their designated group and possess majority ownership and control of a small business enterprise.
What is a D/M/WBE? A Disadvantaged/Minority/Women Business Enterprise is a for-profit small business concern, as defined in 49 CFR, Part 26 as:
- One that is at least 51 percent owned by one or more individuals who are both socially and economically disadvantaged or, in the case of a corporation, in which 51 percent of the stock is owned by one or more socially and economically disadvantaged individuals;
- One whose management and daily business operations are controlled by one or more of the socially and economically disadvantaged individuals who own it; and
- One whose personal net worth (PNW) does not exceed $1,320,000.00.
Who is a Minority? Any individuals who are citizens of the United States or lawfully permanent resident of the United States who are members of the following groups, members of which are reputably presumed to be socially and economically disadvantaged as defined in 49 CFR, Part 26 as:
- Black Americans
- Hispanic Americans
- Native Americans
- Asian-Pacific Americans
- Subcontinent Asian Americans
- Any additional groups found to be socially and economically disadvantaged by the SBA (Small Business Administration) under section 8(a) of the Small Business Act.
2014-2017 DBE Goal
2014-2017 ACDBE and Car Rental Goal
For a listing of TNUCP click here. For a listing of MSCAA Certified Companies click here.
For the 2008 Disparity Study, click here.
For the TN Title VI Non-Discrimination Poster, click here.
For the FAA Non-Discrimination Poster, click here.